Brian T. Stern
86 Locust St.
Dover, New Hampshire 03820
Brian T. Stern has practiced law since 1986 and during that time has helped many individuals and families of victims suffering from ailments and conditions due to the negligence of others. He is proud of the fact that he has helped many victims of personal injuries, wrongful death medical negligence, automobile accidents, and work injuries. In addition to assisting those who need representation due to injury, Mr. Stern has fought for the rights of those who have endured all types of discrimination, including age, race, national origin, religion, and gender. Very often he handles cases of wrongful termination. He has also aggressively represented clients who are victims of police misconduct and other civil rights violations.
Mr. Stern has contributed to the Dover community over the years, taking an interest in multiple civic affairs. He has been involved in municipal planning and other government affairs and has avidly fought to preserve New Hampshire's environment. He has also lectured for several legal education seminars in New England and has received awards for his legal work in the community. Mr. Stern is admitted to practice in New Hampshire, Maine, the U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, and District of Maine.
Mr. Stern offers an extensive professional network to his clients as a member of the New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association, the New Hampshire Bar Association, and the Maine Bar Association. He has also been involved in the New Hampshire Chapter of National Employment Lawyers Association and belongs to the American Bar Association, the American Trial Lawyers Association, and the National Employment Lawyers Association.
A graduate of George Washington University, Mr. Stern obtained his law degree from Franklin Pierce Law Center in Concord, New Hampshire in 1986.
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Labor Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Workers' Compensation Law
- New Hampshire, 1986
- Maine, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of Maine, 1986
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, New Hampshire,
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia,
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Individuals/families suffering from variety of ailments and conditions
- Victims of personal injuries, medical negligence, automobile
- accidents, work injuries, defective products, discrimination,
- police misconduct and other civil rights.
- Lecturer/panel member at various legal education seminars.
- Strafford County Pro Bono Attorney of the Year,
- New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- New Hampshire Chapter of National Employment Lawyers Association,
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Maine Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- June 9, 1958, Freeport, New York, United States of America
Law Office of Brian T. Stern
86 Locust Street
Dover, New Hampshire 03820
P. (603) 742-7789
F. (603) 742-5644
Email the Firm